Looking for family friendly events in the Denver area? 4th of July 2017 is sure to be a blast and here are some great events you can enjoy.
- An awesome concert for everyone at the Civic Park Center in Downtown Denver! If you’re looking for something to do on Independence Eve how about the 8th annual FREE community celebration at downtown Denver’s Civic Center Park? Bring a picnic or get dinner from the food trucks that will be there!
- What? You’ve never been to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival? The Cherry Creek Arts Festival is for everyone. It runs June 30th through July 3rd and includes concerts, food, happy hour and events for kids too.
- Come to the free first annual Stars and Stripes Express Fest on July 3rd. It’s a family-friendly event that includes some of Colorado’s finest brews, music, and entertainment for the whole family.
- Come to the Highlands Ranch 4th of July Celebration for fun kids activities, and a fireworks show. $1 tickets.
- The Fourth of July Evergreen Music Festival has fun music, and tickets range from $5-$10.
- Calling on kids with all kinds of bikes – don’t miss the 11th Annual patriotic bike parade in Broomfield. Meet at Championship Field on July 4th at 5:30 p.m.
- If running is your thing, you’ll enjoy the Colorado Firecracker Run on July 4th in Erie. The route is flat and scenic, so it’s pretty easy – strollers and wagons are allowed too. Starts at 8 a.m. but hurry to register because it’s getting sold out.
- If you’re in Lafayette, they’re having a celebration at Waneka Lake on July 4th. Enjoy food trucks and good beer plus for the kid in all of us there’s face painting, pony rides, and a bounce house.
- Broomfield will host their annual Independence Day celebration at Broomfield County Commons starting at 5:30 p.m. Enjoy a concert, pony rides, and inflatables.
- Of course, the City of Westminster will host their annual 4th of July celebration starting at 4 p.m. with live music, games, food and more.
- If your family enjoys acoustic music, you should check out a concert on July 2nd at Whiskey Tango Foxtrot from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., and of course, they’ll have food and drink.
- Visit the Art Gallery at the DPAC this weekend to see their amazing display of Colorado Wildlife photos. All the artwork is for sale by the way!
- If you’re an adventurous meat eater (or just prefer to support local farmers) and you’re hosting a bbq for Independence Day visit the Farm2table Farm Market in Parker on Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. where they have bison, elk, lamb, wild seafood and more.
- If you have some free time this week and you’ve always wanted to try yoga head to any one of the parks in Denver listed on the Civic Center Moves they’re free, and they’re year round.
Have a happy and safe Independence Day and if you’re looking to buy a home in the Denver area start your search here and then call us to help you get one!