1. Texas-Style Blood Orange Margarita – Okay, so I know that Bronco fans aren’t always big fans of Texas but you’ve got to see the picture – this thing is really orange! And it sounds good – tequila, oj, Cointreau, and lime juice.
2. For the truly serious cocktail mixer – detailed instructions on how to color a cocktail. The person who wrote this post did it for Halloween, so one of the obvious colors is orange! BUT they also pointed out how to add another color to the drink, and if you were so inclined, you could make a really neat blue and orange drink! Your friends would be astonished with your talent!
3. Here’s a couple of orange cocktails: both a Candy Corn SkinnyTini which is low calorie and a Zombie Mar-Tiki which, if you’re a fan of Walking Dead (if you aren’t, we can’t be friends) you might enjoy that one even more. Plus it just looks neat. And I bet it packs a lot more of a wallop (if that’s what you’re after.)
4. How about an orange creamsicle martini. This really sounds good!
5. A Bitter Orange Kindler is a really orange drink!
6. Here’s my own invention: 1 oz whipped cream flavored vodka and 1 oz pumpkin spice liqueur. It’s rich, it’s spicy and it’s orange!
At the very least, you could rim your margaritas or other cocktail glasses with orange or blue salt or sugar. Here’s a good idea, make an orange or blue cocktail and rim it with the opposite color!
I specialize in helping home buyers in the Broomfield/Westminster area. I want you to know that I’m dedicated to working one on one with all my home buyers, so you’ll never be pawned off on an assistant, or left wondering if I’ll return your calls. That’s because I think phenomenal customer service is a must and I love helping home buyers get great deals, while protecting your interests, and standing by you throughout the entire process. If this sounds like the kind of dedication you appreciate, won’t you please click here to contact me today so we can get you into your dream home!
According to a recent survey by qazzoo.com a whopping 42% of home buyers complained about a “lack of timely follow up by the real estate agent.” I can promise you, that will NEVER happen with me! I return phone calls and emails 7 days a week.