Super Bowl Sunday is hardly the time to be healthy. It’s the time to make really awesome and delicious appetizers full of fat and salt and cheesy goodness to impress your friends. It’s kind of like Christmas. Plenty of time to eat healthy afterwards. With that, here are 5 appetizer recipes that aren’t exactly healthy but you know they’ll taste good!
1. Nachos Nuevos! According to this recipe, these are a copy of Applebee’s Chili Cheese Nachos. Chips, cheese sauce, sour cream, beef – you just know these will be amazing! Just work it off at the gym on Monday. Maybe for several Monday’s actually.
2. Next we have a Skillet Queso Dip – Velveeta Cheese, a can of Hormel chili, some spices and chips of course. And that whole Velveeta shortage thing, is just a ruse according to some, so don’t worry!
3. And you know that no Super Bowl appetizer list is complete without a recipe from Paula Deen – 3 Cheese Hot Artichoke Dip: parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, mozzarella, hot sauce, etc. And don’t forget the chips and crackers.
4. How about 4 cheese hot roasted red pepper dip? Red peppers, manchego cheese, cream cheese, parmesan and mozzarella. Cheesy goodness to last all night. Or maybe the 1st quarter.
5. Do you like Winger’s Sticky Fingers? I have no idea what they are, having never been to Wingers. I don’t think they even have them here in Colorado (or at least in Denver) but here’s a copycat recipe involving frozen breaded chicken strips, hot sauce and brown sugar. Brown sugar in anything is almost always a sure bet.
I don’t know if this recipe book is any good or not, but I do like the name! High Fat High Calorie Appetizers (F**k The Diet)
I specialize in helping home buyers in the Broomfield/Westminster area. I want you to know that I’m dedicated to working one on one with all my home buyers, so you’ll never be pawned off on an assistant, or left wondering if I’ll return your calls. That’s because I think phenomenal customer service is a must and I love helping home buyers get great deals, while protecting your interests, and standing by you throughout the entire process. If this sounds like the kind of dedication you appreciate, won’t you please click here to contact me today so we can get you into your dream home!
According to a recent survey by qazzoo.com a whopping 42% of home buyers complained about a “lack of timely follow up by the real estate agent.” I can promise you, that will NEVER happen with me! I return phone calls and emails 7 days a week.